Recently with popular smartphones backing away from providing headphone jacks, much popularity and demand have been seen for Bluetooth headphones among users.
Bluetooth headphones not only gives you the freedom of being wire-free but is also superior in quality compared to their wired counterparts!
With a plethora of options online for you to choose between Bluetooth headphones, how do you select the best Bluetooth headphones under Rs. 2000 in India?
To your rescue, we have narrowed down the options to only the top best based on careful comparison and customer reviews.
Now let’s get straight into the list.
Top 10 Best Bluetooth headphones under 2000 in India
1. Boat Rockerz 400 Wireless Headset
The brand Boat has been launching affordable smartphone accessories for quite some time now and has established itself well in the market. The boat rockerz 400 wireless headsets is undoubtedly an amazingly low-priced Bluetooth headphone that outperforms many similar competitors of relatively higher prices.
This Bluetooth headset is compact and foldable and hence, enables you to carry it effortlessly. The ergonomic design also features extreme ease of use.
This Bluetooth headset has 40mm drivers that deliver high quality and balanced audio output. Bass tracks play exceptionally well on this Bluetooth headphone and are one of the best deals with the most affordable of prices.
The passive noise cancellation is precise and leaves you happy about the uninterrupted music that you get to enjoy!
- Super bass with HD clarity
- 40mm drivers
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices
- Built-in noise-canceling technology
- Wireless range of 10m
- 8 hours of battery life and 100 hours of standby
- 250mAh battery
- 2 hours charging time
- 20 Hz- 20khz frequency range
- Prevents any background noise.
- Super bass feature.
- Micro-USB port for charging the headphones.
- Ergonomic features include Flexible headbands and padded earcups.
- Available in four different colors- carbon black, white-green, black-red & black-blue.
- Listen to music seamlessly.
- An LED light that blinks blue when the headphones are paired to any device.
- Plastic body not of premium quality.
- Call quality not good.
2. Infinity (JBL) Glide 500 Bluetooth headset
The JBL wireless headphones come with state-of-the-art precision and advanced audio systems that ensure users an uninterrupted audio experience; at an amazingly affordable rate! These stylish headphones are compact and easy to carry.
With impressive sound quality and depth level in audio experience, this headphone is one of the best Bluetooth headphones under 2000 in India. This over-ear headphones suit a wide array of genres in music and deliver a punchy bass that will please any music lover.
- Advanced Dynamic 32mm driver
- Dual Equalizer Modes enables Normal & Deep Bass Output
- 2 hours of music with only 10 minutes of quick charging
- Voice Assistant Integration with a single tap on the ear cup
- Lightweight, only 104g
- 20Hz~20kHz Frequency Range,
- 200mAh Battery
- Built-In Microphone
- Three color variants.
- Lightweight, flexible design.
- Padded comfort cushion for most comfortable use for long hours.
- Good battery life.
- Plastic quality not impressive.
- Bass quality doesn’t meet expectations.
3. iBall Pulse BT4 Wireless Bluetooth Headset
Iball is a well-known Indian brand that has introduced affordable and high performing electronic gadgets in the market. This wireless Bluetooth headset is no different. This headphone features a premium look owing to its sophisticated design.
The iball pulse BT wireless BlueTooth headset is well worth your money. It is unlikely that you will be disappointed with the build quality or sound.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices
- 9 hours playback time
- 200 hours of standby time
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Built-in mic
- Good battery backup.
- Better sound quality.
- The aesthetic design of ear cups.
- Soft padded ear cushions.
- Multipurpose audio device.
- The music sound is loud, even at the lowest volume.
- Noise cancellation not impressive.
4. Boat Rockerz 510 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
The boat rockerz 510 wireless headphone is one of the bestselling Bluetooth headphones under Rs. 2000. These overhead sets are integrated with excellent sound quality. The device is easy to connect to all Bluetooth gadgets.
With built-in google assistants and other sophisticated detailing in the features, this headphone is relatively compared as premium variety in relation to the other Bluetooth headphones on the list.
- Custom designed 50mm driver
- Flawless and attractive design features
- Weighs 230 gm, lightweight and easy to carry
- 3 hours of charging time
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices
- Faux leather padded ear cups
- Master control board for functionality
- 10 hours of playback time
- Built-in with Alexa, can be accessed with the push of a button.
- Powerful bass.
- Dual-mode compatibility.
- Available in 4 different color variations.
- Stylish design.
- Need to use equalizers for low bass music.
5. Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones
The Chinese company Xiaomi has introduced wireless headphones into the market with the Mi super bass wireless headphones. This device is one of the most popular Bluetooth headphones under Rs.2000 in India.
The headphones feature impressive battery life, hence, a good choice if you are less likely to charge the Bluetooth headphones every other minute! Besides, these headphones look pretty attractive and unique as well.
The highlight of this audio device is the pressure fewer ear muffs that are quite evidently a snug fit for almost all users. The earphones are definitely warm sounding.
- Super powerful bass
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
- 40mm dynamic driver
- Voice control activated
- Pressure fewer ear muffs
- Connects with Bluetooth 5.0
- Compatible with all phone brands
- Can be used with wire also.
- Covers a wider distance.
- Soft and cushiony ear muffs.
- Adjustable head beam.
- Amazing design and light in weight.
- Available in two color variants.
- Plastic build quality not impressive.
- Repressed mid in sound notes.
6. Nu Republic Starboy Bluetooth Headphones
These Bluetooth headphones are amazing value for money giving you relentless high audio performance. The Nu republic starboy Bluetooth headphones, with its high-fidelity sound quality and uninterrupted Bluetooth 4.0 connection, effortlessly makes way into best and affordable Bluetooth headphones.
This solid performing Bluetooth headphones look nice, sound fairly decent in quality and apparently quite durable. The textured finish gives the headphone a rich and chiseled look, for the amazingly low price that it is placed at!
- Built-in multifunction buttons
- Self-adjusting headband
- Ultra-lightweight design
- Foldable by 180 degrees
- Built-in lithium battery with 8 hours of battery life
- 3.5mm auxiliary cable
- Built-in mic
- 3 hours of charging time
- Aux cable can also be used.
- Good noise cancellation.
- Shiny textured finish.
- Comfortable to wear for long hours.
- The volume level is uncomfortably high.
- Muddles out high range frequencies.
7. Sony WI-C200 Bluetooth Headset with Mic
Sony WI C200 has turned out to be a strong competitor among Bluetooth headphones under 2000 in India for obvious reasons. Besides being versatile, comfortable, and good quality, this Bluetooth headset is also super affordable and falls under the Rs.2000 range.
If you are an absolute bass freak and can’t seem to compromise with anything less than the best, then this Bluetooth headphone is sure to delight you! The deep bass entitled sound signature allows you to be immersed in the depth of music even during commute.
- 15 hours of battery life
- Magnetic housing in earbuds
- Quick charge in 10 minutes for 60 mins playback
- Tangle-free cord
- Built-in mic
- 15 gm in weight; lightweight in design
- Google voice assistant
- 9mm driver units
- Deep bass and outstanding clarity.
- Inline remote with three buttons.
- Multi-function center button.
- Slightly cheap build quality.
- Continuous feedback when the mic is in use.
8. Audio Technica ATH-AX1iS Bluetooth Headset with Mic
Audio technica makes great headphones in all price ranges. However, the ATH-AX1iS Bluetooth headset is comparatively of lesser price and falls within the Rs.2000 price range. It has an over the head design and comes in attractive and appealing colors.
This Bluetooth headset is provided with wires, which though may be thin, are less likely to be tangled, leaving you less stressed when listening to music. Besides, the price of this gadget is a bonus for all those budget-conscious music lovers!
- 36 mm driver for optimal sound
- Foldable earcups
- Universal mic
- Versatile combability with almost all devices
- Generously cushioned ear pads
- Multifunction button
- 3.5mm connector cable
- Frequency response- 15 to 22000 Hz
- Good noise cancellation.
- Very comfortable to wear for long duration.
- Feather-light design.
- Good sound clarity.
- Integrated volume and mic controls.
- Bass quality not up to expectation.
- The wire is thin and short.
9. Philips SHB4405WT/00 Bluetooth Headphones
These Bluetooth headphones from Philips quite remarkably delight comfort seekers. The over the head Bluetooth headset is strong in build and comfortably sits on the ears for long durations without discrepancies.
So, if you are on the lookout for the best Bluetooth headphones under Rs. 2000, which is both functional and comfortable to use, then we suggest you don’t miss out on this one!
- High power 32mm tilted drivers
- Easy to use remote control for handsfree use
- Supports Bluetooth version 4.1
- Collapsible feature
- Slim and compact design
- Incredibly lightweight, only 90 gm
- Quick connectivity.
- 7 hours of use when charged to full.
- Very short Bluetooth distance (maximum of 5 to 8 feet).
- Ear muffs are small in size.
10. Leaf Bass Wireless Headphones with Mic
This headset from Leaf bass strikingly stands strong in our list. In fact, the headset is priced even below Rs.1000. The Indian brand Leaf studio has made waves in the industry by introducing high performing audio accessories at amazingly low prices.
These headphones offer good sound quality and connectivity at a super budget-friendly price! The design specification allows extreme usability even in extreme environmental conditions like rain, sweat, etc., hence is optimum for the sport’s friendly user!
- Powerful 40mm drivers for HD sound
- Deep bass technology
- Speaker resistance of 32 ohm
- 10 hours of battery life
- Ultra-soft cushioned ear cups
- Adjustable headband
- Can also be connected with AUX cable
- Charging time of 2.5 hours
- Stand by time of 300 hours
- Inbuilt with Bluetooth v4.1
- The company offers a 1-year warranty.
- Sport friendly.
- Max range of 10 meters.
- Passive noise cancellation.
- Playback control.
- Build quality not impressive.
- Not good for making phone calls.
In this section, we have tried to include some of the most common questions being asked about Bluetooth headsets, and their relevant answers too.
1. Are Bluetooth headsets worth buying?
Yes, indeed! The benefits of having a Bluetooth headset definitely includes a wire-free experience of listening to music with no tangling of cords. Also, being non-exclusive, Bluetooth headphones can very easily be paired with any Bluetooth device.
2. Are Bluetooth headphones as good as their wired counterparts?
Yes, most of the time. It is true that High fidelity wired headphones are best for music professionals who need to critically listen to even the minutest of sound notes. However, for everybody else who casually listens to music and use headphones for making calls or gaming, wireless Bluetooth headsets are more than enough to fulfill their needs.
3. Which are the best wireless headphones under Rs.2000?
4. Which Bluetooth headphones under Rs.2000 have the best battery life?
With more than 20 hours of battery life and most favorable customer reviews, Mi super bass wireless Bluetooth headphones happen to be the best Bluetooth headphones with great battery life.
5. Why does the pairing between Bluetooth headphones and smartphones keep disconnecting?
Some Bluetooth devices seem to pick up unnecessary Bluetooth connections and start to act up. One practical solution to avoid this and to stabilize an uninterrupted connection is to delete or remove unnecessary or unused Bluetooth connections from the device’s list.
6. What is the average charging time of Bluetooth headsets?
The charging time of a Bluetooth headset totally depends on the size of the battery. So, bigger the battery size, the charging time may also increase. But ideally, any Bluetooth headset may take an average of around 1 hour to charge, if depleted fully.
7. Are Bluetooth headphones good to make or receive calls?
Most of the Bluetooth headphones in this price range are built with features to accept or make calls from a smartphone. However, the quality of the call and noise cancellation may vary depending on the brand of the Bluetooth headphone.
8. How long do Bluetooth headphones under Rs. 2000 last in good condition?
Most affordable Bluetooth headphones under this price range claim to have high durability. However, it has been seen that the build quality of the plastic is not impressive enough to last for long. The lifetime of Bluetooth headphones is considered to have a minimum of 1 year if handled properly.
9. Do all headphones have a minimum warranty period?
While most of the good and reputed brands, offer to provide a minimum of a one-year period for their Bluetooth headphones, some brands are also seen without a warranty.
10. Is a mic built-in with all Bluetooth headphones?
Yes. A built-in mic is usually available with all Bluetooth headphones under Rs.2000. The sound quality of the mic may, however, differ from one brand to another.
11. Do Bluetooth headphones have a charger?
No. Bluetooth headphones usually do not have a separate charger for charging. Instead, a USB wire is provided that can be plugged into a normal mobile phone charger or laptop, to charge the headphones.
12. Can multiple Bluetooth headphones be connected to an audio device simultaneously?
No. Since few Bluetooth headphones have limitations in their A2DP audio profile, one Bluetooth headphone can transmit audio from only a single device at a time.
13. Do wireless headphones support compatibility with iPhone?
Yes. Almost all Bluetooth headphones are highly compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices, including smartphones like the iPhone.
14. How to know if Bluetooth headphones are fully charged?
Currently available Bluetooth headphones are all equipped with LED indicators to show the status of the battery charge, and to know if it is fully charged.
15. Which one among the best Bluetooth headphones under 2000 is most suitable for gaming?
Depending on user opinions and reviews, the most favorable Bluetooth headphone for gaming as per the recommendations on our list is Boat Rockerz 510 Wireless Headphone.
Based on our scrutinized efforts to bring the best to you, we have narrowed down the best Bluetooth headsets depending on individual prominent features.
If it is a low budget Bluetooth headphone that you are looking for, then the Leaf bass wireless headphones are relatively the cheapest, yet fully functional and high performing.
If you are an avid gamer and wants to get the best out of the audio aspects of a game, then we suggest that you go along with purchasing Boat Rockerz 510 Bluetooth Wireless Headphone. The crispiness and detailing of audio seem best with this Bluetooth headphone.
If comfort is what that matters to you most than anything else in any device, especially headphones then, the best and affordable option to go with is the Philips SHB4405WT/00 Bluetooth Headphones. Weighing only 90 grams, this Bluetooth headphone is the lightest and apparently, the most comfortable to use for long hours.