If you are tired of visiting the movie theatre all the time, then you must think of getting a projector so that you can relax and watch at home. In this article, I will take you through the 7 best projector for home in India.
Getting the best Projector nowadays is a hard task because of the varieties in the market. They differ in prices, technology, operation, and design. To get the best Projector, you need to consider several factors such as connectivity options, picture quality, costs, and resolution. Most of these projectors come with a one- or two-years warranty.
Here is a list of seven best projectors for homes in India. We have considered several factors in the list of these projectors and put together best. You can decide on the one that pleases you while considering your budget.
Best Projector For Home in India
1. EGATE K9
On top of our list is EGATE K9 Android LED 720p 2400 Lumens HD Projector with 4D Digital Keystone. It is the best Projector that everyone wishes to have. With this Projector, you will have peace of mind while watching movies with the 150-inch screen. It stands out among other LED projectors because of the quality of videos and images.
- It weighs 1.2 kg
- It has a RAM of 1GB
- It supports hardware interfaces such as HDMI, USB, and VGA.
- It uses LED display technology with an LCD type.
- It supports Bluetooth technology.
- It has built-in Wi-Fi.
- It has an image contrast ratio of 1500:1 and an image aspect ratio of 16:9.
- It is easy to use.
- It supports Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The sound of the internal speaker is good.
- It can be used in places with low light.
- The image quality of this Projector is outstanding.
- It does not make much noise.
- It does not support all android apps.
- It has no lens cover.
2. EGATE i9 LED HD Projector
EGATE is working to ensure a more luxurious experience in technological advancements. It is among the first companies in India to produce LED projectors. EGATE i9 LED HD comes with an array of features that makes it the best Projector in India. It has high contrast; its optical engine is specially sealed to protect it from dust, its segments have high brightness, the speakers are inbuilt, and many more.
- It comes with a resolution of 800 × 480 and supports a resolution of up to 1920 × 1080.
- Its optical engine is sealed to prevent dust; hence you will enjoy a clear resolution for long.
- The ports in the Projector HDMI port, VGA, audio out, AV, and SD Card slot.
- It allows for WI-FI connectivity; hence you can stream from your laptop and smartphone.
- You can adjust the settings of the Projector using five control buttons in it and a remote.
- The heat sink can withstand temperatures of up to 49°C
- It is durable because of dust prevention and its ability to withstand high temperatures.
- You won’t need external speakers because of the inbuilt ones.
- You can easily adjust the screen size by varying the distance of the Projector to the wall.
- It supports screen mirroring; hence it can work in places where you are projecting to people in different rooms.
- Its display for text outputs is not so good when compared with the text output of some projectors.
3. Epson EB-S41
Another projector that can give you a cinema-like experience in India is Epson EB-S41 SVGA Projector Brightness: 3300lm with HDMI Port. This Projector is a product of Epson, which is a company known for quality products. The Projector is easy to use because you can access all the control functions on the home screen. With this Projector, wireless connections have been made easier.
- It has a horizontal resolution of 800 pixels and a vertical resolution of 600 pixels.
- It uses an LCD type.
- It weighs 2.5 Kg
- It has a noise level of 37Db
- It has a contrast ratio of 15,000:1.
- Its lamp has a life of 6,000 hours on a standard mode and 10,000 hours in an economical way.
- It supports several connections such as HDMI, computer, video and audio ports, USB-A, and USB-B.
- It is ideal for huddles and meeting rooms.
- It is easy to use because of the auto power-on function, which makes the Projector start immediately. It detects a projection signal.
- It delivers compelling presentations anywhere in the room.
- It has a brightness of 3,300 lumens, thus the crystal clear images.
- It is affordable.
- Word outputs are not clear, and this limits it for use in office work.
- The bulb comes with no warranty.
4. Everyone X7
Another good projector that is new in the market is Everycom X7 LED Projector. Compared with the prior versions of projectors by Everycom, there is a lot of improvements in this Projector. The brightness is improved to 1,800 lumens. The technology used is advanced, and the Projector is budget-friendly.
- It is the latest upgrade with LED technology having a better brightness and higher picture quality.
- It has multiple connectivity options such as SD card, AV, VGA, USB, and HDMI.
- The screen is as large as 120 Inches.
- It has built-in speakers
- The image quality is appealing.
- The speakers produce high-quality sound.
- It is easy to use.
- It is compatible with various devices such as phones, tablets, gaming consoles and laptops
- It supports video games
- It has a lamp life of 20,000 hours, which is impressive, and you can use the Projector for many years without replacing the bulb.
- You can connect an external speaker.
- The internal speakers have a low sound.
- It does not support Wi-Fi connectivity like the other devices.
5. Myra® TouYinGer X7
If you want a relatively cheap projector, then X7 Led Projector is your choice. This Projector works well mainly in entertainment because of the nature of sound and pictures. With this Projector, you can enjoy music at your home because of the quality videos. The response to its remote control is quick, and you don’t have to move closer to the Projector when controlling it.
- The Projector offers a resolution of 800 × 600 pixels.
- It has a manual focus on it that is adjustable.
- It is available in a choice of black or white; hence the user will choose the one they like.
- Its brightness goes up to 1,800 lumens.
- This Projector supports 3D and comes with free 3D glasses. This feature makes watching more enjoyable.
- It has multiple connectivity options such as USB, HDMI, VGA and AV
- It is relatively cheap compared to other projectors.
- The Projector is of high quality.
- It is only suitable for entertainment and does not work well for projections such as education or official use.
- The USB port in this Projector does not support the phone and hard disk drive.
- It cannot read some video file formats.
6. BORSSO Moon 7.1
BORSSO Moon 7.1 HD is also another superb projector for your home. It is one projector that came to the market to give viewers a theatre-experience from the comfort of their homes. If you are planning for a movie with friends with a cinema experience, then this is the ideal Projector for you. For better clarity, when using this Projector, you need to use a white background when projecting.
- It has a display of 200 Inches.
- It comes with a resolution of 1280 × 800 and can support a maximum resolution of 1920 × 1080.
- It has multiple connectivity options such as USB, HDMI, VGA and AVs
- It supports Wi-Fi connectivity.
- It comes with a one year warranty.
- It weighs 2Kgs.
- It is refreshing for kids to play rhymes because of the sound.
- It has a bright picture resolution.
- It does not heat up quickly.
- It comes with an in-built speaker and provides a port that you can connect an external speaker.
- The use of a remote in adjusting the Projector makes one comfortable while watching. You don’t have to keep moving but just sit and relax.
- The Projector is of higher quality because of the technology used.
- Sometimes YouTube does not load videos and songs.
- It comes with a RAM of 1GB, which is relatively low compared to that of other devices.
7. ViviBright GP80
Another projector that can give you a cinema-like experience in India is ViviBright GP80 1800LM Portable LED Projector. This Projector is the last in our list of the best home projectors. ViviBright GP80 1800LM is one portable Projector that is suitable for use in any venue. Its screen display size ranges from 40-135 inches. It is one of the high-quality projectors in the market due to the fitted lens.
- It has multiple connectivity options such as USB, HDMI, VGA, AV, etc.
- It has a fitted lens that makes the Projector durable.
- It has in-built speakers; hence you don’t need external speakers.
- The Projector can be mounted on the ceiling; hence there is flexibility in using it.
- The sound produced by the in-built speakers is quality.
- You can adjust the lens to improve the clarity of the images.
- You can connect the Projector to MacBook using a Thunderbolt cable.
- It does not allow Wi-Fi connectivity like most of the projectors.
- Sometimes dust gathers on the lens of the Projector, causing a problem with the resolution of the monitor.
When selecting a projector, you need to consider several factors. The factors make the projectors different because of variability in size, quality, and cost. Here are some factors you need to take into account to ensure you get the best Projector.
The best way to know whether a projector is reliable is by checking on the reviews of previous customers. Someone with an experience of using a device can speak more about it better than the manufacturer. Do not be enticed by the adverts of the products.
You should also consider the value of the project since you can only buy what you can afford. You can check their prices first and decide which one is affordable for you. When you find one above your budget and you love it, you can save and buy it later.
The resolution of a projector is also an essential factor. The one with a higher resolution is better than the one with a lower resolution. The prices of the two will, however, vary.
When choosing a projector for home, it is crucial to ensure that the pictures by the Projector are of high quality.
Some projectors come with in-built speakers, and the quality of the sounds in the speakers vary. Speakers with high sound quality are the best for you to enjoy watching movies at home.
Life of lamp
The life of the lamp is also essential. A lamp with a short lifespan will be costly since you will keep replacing the lamp. It is vital to have a projector with a long lifespan to save you the cost of repairing the lamps occasionally. Projectors usually have the lifespan of the lamps written.
The above is a list of the seven best projectors for your home in India. You can check on your requirements and get the best Projector that fits your needs. You will never regret buying any projector from this list.
From the devices above, we highly recommend EGATE K9 Android LED. It is a projector that will give you worth for your money. It might seem expensive, but it is worth it.