Are you on the search for the best smartwatch under 10000 in India? Then you are in for some luck. Here we have put across a list of the top 10 best smartwatches under 10000 INR that are popular in India now in 2020.
With technology on the raging forefront and affordability at its best, there is no looking back for smartwatches. Although currently not as aggressive as the smartphone market, smartwatches are quickly striving towards attaining pace to become an equally “smart” counterpart.
Premium Smartwatches that costs above Rs.10000, offer exclusive features like direct calling, storing, listening to music, and gaming. However, if you are on a budget, and want to access the best of available smartwatches, including fitness tracking facilities, then its best to go for a mid-budget smartwatch. Ideally, these are priced in between the price range of Rs.5000 to Rs.10000.
10 Best Smartwatches Under Rs.10000 In India
Based on popular customer reviews, market evaluation, and close comparison of various features, we have compiled this list of the best smartwatches under 10000.
Take a look at our top favorites and see if you can find yours too.
1. Noise Colorfit Pro 2 Full Touch Control Smart Watch
If it is a fitness band or watches that you are searching for, then look no further. Noise Colorfit Pro 2 is definitely a good fitness band, overall its other features. Noise, the smart accessory manufacturer introduced the Noise fit pro smartwatch in the market and upgraded it with extra handy features to form this Noise Colorfit pro 2 smartwatches.
- 1.3” color display unit that is a full capacitive touch
- Strong polycarbonate case
- 24×7 heart rate monitoring
- 9 sports modes
- IP68 waterproofing
- 10 days of battery life
- Complete activity and health tracking
- Customizable multiple watch faces
- Remote function to control playback on the smartphone
- Bluetooth v5.0
2. Amazfit Huami Bip Touch Screen Smartwatch A1608
The design of this fitness smartwatch reminds us of the apple watch, though with a compromise on a lot of the features, of course. But, for a complete fitness smartwatch with good battery life, always-on display, and other extra features, Amazefit Huami Bip is a remarkable bargain. The plastic design and watch faces aren’t as trendy and flashy as premium smartwatches. But it serves the purpose of a utility gadget, and hence, is one of the best smartwatches under 10000 in India on our list.
- Up to 45 days of single charge battery life
- Anti-finger trans reflective touch screen
- Always on a color display
- Call, message and other app notifications
- Multi-sports tracking
- 24 hours of health monitoring
- Built-in GPS
- Compass function
3. Amazfit Pace A1612 Multisport Smartwatch
This is a low-key, casual smartwatch that quite resembles the Fitbit inspire in design and smaller display. The curved ceramic body instantly gives the smartwatch a premium look. The strap is made from silica gel material with contrasting orange and black color band. This stylish smartwatch under 10000 in India will look and feel good on you, even though on a limited budget. The performance of this affordable smartwatch is commendable and has won praises among customers, creating the most loyal ones within a short-stipulated time.
- Durable ceramic bezel
- Attractive always on 1.34 “display
- IP67 certified to be water and dust resistant
- Inbuilt sensors
- Receives notifications
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Weighs 54. grams
- 4GB internal storage
- Supports Bluetooth v4.0
- Extended battery life up to 11 days for 1 hour fully charge
4. Huawei Watch GT Fortuna-B19S Sport
This smartwatch is undeniably one of the best smartwatches under 10000 in India, owing to its incredible battery life and advanced fitness tracker at an exceptionally affordable rate. It could be unbeatable as an advanced fitness smartwatch with basic notifications and excellent battery, albeit certain flaws or caveats. The design quality is standard as any regular watch made from stainless steel, hence, a bit chunky and not for the slim wristed. The watch is resilient yet comfortable to wear and workout.
- 1.39 “AMOLED touchscreen
- 14 days of typical battery usage
- 16MB internal RAM
- Automatic pairing supported by ‘Huawei health’ App
- Multi-sport modes
- Smart heart rate and sleep monitor
- Supports Bluetooth v4.2
- Inbuilt sensors and components
5. Amazfit Verge Lite Smartwatch
This smartwatch is a fitness watch with notifications and features that would appeal to a lot of people who want something more than a fitness band, yet not ready to splurge over Rs.20000 on a fully-fledged smartwatch. Hence, undeniably one of the best smartwatch under 10000 in India.
The verge lite doesn’t look particularly striking in design, though undoubtedly light and comfortable to wear. The polycarbonate dial and silicon straps look resistant to endure rough and tough usage and wear.
- 1.3” AMOLED display with distinct and sharp clarity
- Corning gorilla glass with anti-fingerprint coating
- 20-day battery life
- Integrated GPS + GLONASS features
- 7 sport modes
- Alarms, weather, and smart app notifications
- 390 mAh battery
- IP68 rating
- Polycarbonate dial
6. Huami Amazfit GTS Smart Watch (Lava Grey)
The Huami Amazfit GTS smartwatch is an upgraded version of its previously launched GTR smartwatch. The trendy and stylish design of the smartwatch is heavily inspired by the Apple watch, but has maintained quality in build and functionality for a mid-budget smartwatch at this price.
A sporty looking fitness watch offering the best functional features at this rate makes it one of the best smartwatches under 10000 in India.
- 1.65” square-shaped display
- Ambient light sensor
- Customizable watch faces
- 12 sports modes
- Weighs only 25 gm. Hence, very lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- PPG sensor for heart rate monitoring
- Inbuilt sensors like accelerometer, barometer, geomagnetic sensor
- GPS works precisely in outdoor mode
- 1-year warranty
7. MevoFit Race-Space Smart-Watch for Fitness & Sports PRO
Probably one of the cheapest on our list of the best smartwatch under 10000 in India, this gadget has several limitations as an actual smartwatch and functions more as a fitness tracker watch.
The watch, with its shockproof aluminum casing, indeed looks stylish and sleek. The OLED display has a touch-sensitive button for controlling the many health tracking options.
- 1.6: touch display
- Scratch-resistant top glass
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Calorie and step count
- The battery life of 5 days
- TPU medical-grade strap that is skin-friendly
- Alarm, clock, and social app notification
- Weighs 27 grams, lightweight
- 1-year warranty
8. Fitbit Versa Lite Edition Smart Watch (White)
The Fitbit versa lite was introduced in the Indian market in 2019. Since then, it has made a large impact as an affordable fitness tracker cum smartwatch that many can afford.
This smartwatch is a variant of its predecessor, the Fitbit Versa, and is tailored to have almost all features, but at a lesser price. It is one of the best smartwatches under 10000 in India, that is ideal for prolonged use since it is light, comfortable to wear and resistant to water and sweat.
- Seamless accessibility to all new smart apps
- All-day activity tracking
- Four plus day battery life
- 24 / 7 heart rate monitor
- App notifications
9. Noise NoiseFit Fusion Hybrid Smart Watch with Leather Strap
Noise claims that this smartwatch is India’s first full-touch hybrid smartwatch with a blend of traditional analog features and smartwatch capabilities.
The stainless steel and sapphire glass resembles a classic watch while the quirky capacitive touch display unit is typical of a good smartwatch.
- 1.22 “TFT LCD touch screen
- Supports Bluetooth BLE 4.2
- Mechanical hands with a smart movement
- 14 digital watch faces
- Water-resistant (up to 50 m)
- Activity and sleep tracking
- 90 g in weight, extremely lightweight
- 200 mAh battery with 3 days of battery life (in smart mode) and 30 days in analog mode)
10. NoiseFit Evolve Dusk Blue Smartwatch
Noise launched Noisefit evolve with utility functions of a fitness tracker and smartwatch to fit the low budget crowd in India. Being priced at an affordable low rate, this gadget has gradually procured a position among the best smartwatch under 10000 in India. The smartwatch has an AMOLED screen display with full touch.
The AMOLED screen allows you to view the display even in direct sunlight. This watch is fit for outdoor and fitness activities owing to its high durability and resilience. A perfect combination of style with sophistication, the smartwatch is also backed up with a host of features for fitness and health tracking.
- Full touch 1.2” AMOLED display
- Swappable straps and a metal case
- Health monitoring sensors
- Sleep tracking
- Music and cameras controls
- 9 sports modes
- Smart notifications
- Inbuilt Noisefit PEAK app
- IP68 waterproof
- The long battery life of 3 days
- Strap material silicone
1. How far can a smartwatch be from the smartphone?
The optimum distance between the smartwatch and the phone depends on the Bluetooth connectivity range provided with the smartwatch. In general, around 10 meters is the ideal distance range provided for smartwatches.
2. Which is the cheapest, yet best smartwatch under 10000 in India?
Ans. Considering the features and the quality of the smartwatch, it is safe to say that the smartwatches from the Indian brand, Noise, are cheap in price, yet best in functionality compared to other counterparts.
Smartwatches outrun smartphones on the aspect of portability and ease of use. Hence, it is indeed useful to have a smartwatch within your “reach.” So, if you are on a budget and looking for the best smartwatch under 10000 in India, we suggest you do a thorough check on the available options and narrow down your options to the best of your choice. Amazfit Verge Lite Smartwatch is our favorite for its long battery life, amazing features, and affordable rate.