Sometimes playing movies or games or simply listening to music on your living room TV can be an unpleasant experience. The dialogues aren’t clear and the bass is non-existential.
Often times loud volumes can feel harsh on the ears ruining your stay-at-home weekends. This is where soundbars come in. They are small, fit under your TV without standing out and offers the great sound quality, far above the average TV speakers.
Enjoy visceral explosions, musical symphonies and immersive gaming experience with soundbars. Soundbars are an alternative for TV speakers and not a substitute for large home theatre systems, therefore they come at good prices with some amazing features.
Related Article : Best Soundbar For Samsung TV
Let’s take a look at our pick of the top 10 best soundbars under $100.
These Are The Best Soundbar Under $100
1. Toshiba 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar TV Speaker
Toshiba 2.0 channel soundbar is a sleek and stylish device that easily fits under your TV without creating any intrusions. It has a black mesh feel all over the unit and is very light, weighing in at 2.80 pounds. It feels quite sturdy for its weight and has a Toshiba logo embossed at the front center.
What we love about the device are the features that it packs for its price range. It has multiple connectivity options such as optical cable, HDMI Arc, Aux, and Bluetooth.
Toshiba 2.0 channel soundbar has 8watt speakers which are loud enough to fill an average-sized living room. It sounds better than your TV speakers and the dialogues are clear and loud.
The bass is created through the stereo speakers. It may not be as punchy as a separate sub-woofer unit, however, you get an amazing listening experience and a sufficient base for your room. It is definitely one of the best soundbar under $100 and a huge upgrade from your TV speakers, available at an amazing price.
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Android, iPhone, iPod, and iPad Compatible
- Stream Sound from your Smart TV
- 2 x 15W Drivers
- 40Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response
- Wall Mountable
- Size: 31.5×2.4×2.4
- Weight: 2.80 pounds
- Channels: 2.0
- Audio line-in, digital audio input (optical) for connectivity
- 3.5mm audio jack
2. TCL Alto 5 2.0 Channel Home Theater Sound Bar
The TCL Alto comes in 4 variants and the Alto 5 is for the TVs that are around 43 inches in size. The 32-inch soundbar has a small TCL logo at the center mid and a glossy feel across the entire unit.
The front and sides are covered in mesh grills and have a color-coded single light that delivers information according to the color it shines. There are five buttons at the top of the device allowing you to interact with the unit.
It hosts various connectivity options such as 3.5mm audio input, USB, Bluetooth, and IR passthrough connection. However, the device lacks an HDMI Arc which is acceptable considering its price point.
It has a pair of 2-inch mid-front speakers delivering loud and clear sound without distortion. The dialogue was crisp and the explosions visceral. Playing games on this soundbar feel satisfying while movies ensure intense action scenes.
The music on this device also sounds great. Vocals are clear and there is no disturbance felt throughout. There are also 3 different EQ settings, you can browse through them and select which one suits your audio needs.
TCL might not be a recognized name in the audio industry but it takes the number 2 spot on our list of best soundbar under $100, for it’s worth it.
- Clean and loud sound
- Quick and hassle-free setup
- Specially tuned to deliver distortion-free sound at any volume
- Sound modes (music, movies, and news) optimize performance based on content
- Deep bass ports heighten the audio experience through low-frequency sounds
- Size: 31.50 x 2.60 x 3.30 inches
- Weight: 5.07 pounds
- Channel: 2.0
- Bluetooth, audio input connectivity
- Formats supported: FLAC, MP3, and WAV
3. 100W soundbar Bestisan Soundbar for TV
Bestian 100W soundbar is a beautifully designed audio device that is great for TV larger than 40 inches. It can be placed flat on a surface or hang it on the wall under the TV.
You can use Bluetooth or audio cable to connect your TV with the unit. It also has USB for music playbacks.
Bestian soundbar features 2 powerful speakers in a symmetrical structure allowing for an immersive experience when watching movies, listening to music and playing games.
The sound is large and does not break at higher volumes which is refreshing to see. DSP technology allows for clear dialogues with zero background noise ensuring that you enjoy your movies and music to the fullest.
The bass is powerful which is quite surprising for the size and price of the unit. All in all, it is a great device.
- Upto 100W, powerful and deep bass
- Enjoy 105 dB of room filling,and built-in 2 bass reflex tubes, adds rich bass to your TV.
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Transmission
- DSP Technology and Multiple Interfaces
- Service: Lifetime technical support
- Size: 40.00 x 4.10 x 4.13 inches
- Weight: 8.2 pounds
- Channel: 2.0 100W speakers
- Frequency Response: 50HZ – 20KHZ
4. Sony S100F 2.0ch Soundbar
The Sony S100F is relatively a wider soundbar with metal grills on the front and on half of its sides. The device is made from plastic; however, the top has a faux leather feel to it.
The device itself is longer than other soundbars on the market and might not fit between the legs of a 55-inch TV, anything below that it will easily slide in.
The top of the unit hosts some touch-sensitive control to help users navigate through the menus. It has only a single connectivity option which is the HDMI Arc, however, you can playback music through USB and Bluetooth.
The device has tweeter speakers allowing it to produce great sound. The speakers are loud enough for small living spaces and comes with assortment of enhancement features allowing you to change the audio experience according to your liking.
Sony is able to create a virtual surround sound experience using the S-Force pro. It creates an immersive experience when watching movies or playing games.
It does have bass-reflex speakers which ensures a full range of deep tones. The Sony S100F is a great attempt by Sony to incorporate its amazing audio signatures into a cheaper unit.
- Deep sound with Bass Reflex speaker and high power
- Voice enhancement
- Easy TV set up with HDMI ARC
- Hear sound come from all around you with S-Force Pro Front Surround
- Size: 37.80 x 14.70 x 9.20 inches
- Weight: 6.0 pounds
- Power: 120W
- HDMI and Bluetooth for connectivity options
5. BESTISAN Sound Bars for TV
Bestisan 80W soundbar is a 34-inch speaker system with a beautiful curvature front look. It has metal grills on the front and buttons on the side to control speaker volume.
It features wired connections such as optical, RCA, and 3.5mm audio input and a Bluetooth 5.0 for its wireless connectivity.
80W Bestisan Soundbar hosts 2 full range speakers and 2 tweeters allowing for a dynamic home audio system. Whether you’re watching movies, playing games or simply listening to music, the soundbar has a premium sound to it making the viewing or listening experience more enjoyable.
It is integrated with DSP technology which helps in creating a virtual surround sound experience. While the soundbar features 3 different kinds of sound modes helping you adjust audio to your liking, the dialogues are crisp and clear anyways.
Bestisan has amazing products for its price point and should be on your lookout list this year.
- 80W multiple speakers delivering crisp and clear sound
- DSP Technology allowing for virtual surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity
- One-year warranty
- Size: 34 x 3.9 x 4.1 inches
- Weight: 7.83 pounds
- Power: 80W
- Inputs: Digital Optical: 1, Analog Audio: 2 (stereo RCA & 3.5mm jack), USB
6. Insignia™ – 2.1-Channel with Wireless Subwoofer
Insignia 2.1 Channel 80W soundbar is a sleek rectangular unit with its brand embossed on the top of the soundbar. It comes with a wireless subwoofer that has mesh on its front giving it a subtle look.
The device has a 3.5mm audio input for wired connectivity and Bluetooth for wireless. This lack of connectivity is compensated by a wireless subwoofer, bare in mind that many soundbars in this price range do not have subwoofers.
The insignia 2.1 channel is a great substitute for your TV speakers. It provides ample power and loudness to fill an average sized room. The soundbar and its subwoofer packs a great punch, able to deliver at high volumes without any distortion.
The subwoofer volume can be adjusted via a remote control which is great considering other subwoofers on the market need to be adjusted from the knob at the back.
There are inbuilt three sound presets on the insignia sound bar allowing you to change audio according to your needs. These options are great for dialogue clarity emphasizing on speech frequencies.
With crisp vocals, great-sounding music and explosive action scenes in movies, you simply cannot go wrong with this device. This is one of the few soundbars with subwoofer under $100 available on the market, its worth considering.
- 80W output power providing dynamic sound
- Wireless subwoofer delivering powerful bass
- Bluetooth for music streaming
- 2 RCA, 1 optical digital audio and mini jack for input connectivity
- Size: 36.3×2.5×5.0 inches
- Weight: 5 inches
- Channels: 2.1
- Wall mountable
7. Wohome TV Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers
Wohome TV Soundbar is a slender soundbar that is light and sturdy at the same time. It has rubberized feet at the bottom to get a good grip on flat surfaces.
The soundbar has a mesh grill at the front and the company’s logo can be seen on the left of the unit.
Audio connectivity can be seen at the back of the soundbar with options like optical, aux, coaxial, and USB input. You can also playback music via Bluetooth.
The soundbar packs 4 15W dynamic speakers and 2 10W tweeters with 2 bass reflex tubes. The dialogue on this device is crisp and loud and can fill up big living spaces easily.
It’s a great improvement over existing built-in TV speakers and delivers exceptional performance for its price.
Wohome TV soundbar, however, falls flat on bass. The bass might be deep but it does not feel like its dominating the soundstage when it comes to movies.
Playing games feel rich though and music sounds great. Wohome Tv Soundbar also has multiple sound modes allowing you to alter how audio performs with this device. It is a great soundbar at an even greater price.
- Built-in subwoofer, produce deep bass
- 105dB room-filling, great for big space like living room
- Bluetooth 5.0, optical, aux, coaxial and USB input
- Remote control
- 38-inch, great for 40″-75″ TVs
- Super easy installation and operation
- 4 equalizer modes including music, movie, news and default, bass and treble adjustable
- Wall mountable
- Size: 38x3x4 inches
- Weight: 5.51 pounds
- Channel: 2.1
- Frequency: 40HZ-20K HZ
- Output: 80W
- STN: ≥105dB
- Input power: DC 20V, 1.2A
- Drivers: 2x 3″ Sub, 2x 3″ full range
8. SuperSonic Bluetooth SoundBar
The SuperSonic SC-1419SBA is a 37-inch soundbar with a metal grill at the front of it. The slim rectangular audio device has a small LED screen in the center of the unit displaying input information.
There are a few basic buttons on the top of the device mainly for power and volume. It has Bluetooth, RCA, and a 3.5 mm audio input for connectivity.
It also has Wi-Fi connectivity which is a great feature on the soundbar. It does however lack HDMI ports.
The SuperSonic SC-1419SBA has a powerful and rich sound that fills up any room. It can get really loud without distorting and it is also Alexa enabled, allowing you to control the unit with voice.
The bass is punchy but lacks depth. It is certainly not a bad thing since movies, music and games sound great. However, it does not give a truly immersive experience.
This shouldn’t bother anyone since soundbars are supposed to be the replacement of the TV speakers and not home theatre systems. The dialogue is crisp and clear and the trebles are present.
The Wi-Fi feature is a great addition allowing users to stream music from their favorite platforms such as Apple Music, Spotify, and more. It is one of the few budget soundbars with Wi-Fi and Alexa enabled in it.
- Easy and quick set-up
- ALEXA enabled allowing the users to control soundbar via voice
- WiFi-enabled allowing users to stream music from their favorite platform
- Size: 41 x 5.5 x 4.95 inches
- Weight: 5.6 pounds
9. VIZIO 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
Vizio SB 2920-C6 has by far the best design when comparing to other soundbar. It feels luxurious and expensive with its bold look and is only 29 inches, much smaller than its competitors.
It has a versatile look featuring blacks and silver accents across the unit. You can connect your TV with this device either wirelessly through Bluetooth or through its multiple wired options like audio line-in, digital audio input (coaxial), and digital audio input (optical). It also has a USB option for music playback.
The performance on this soundbar is superb. With 95dB, it fills up the room without breaking up or distorting. The dialogue is clear and loud while the bass remains powerful without falling flat.
The soundbar produces great highs and mids. DTS true surround sound allows for a more immersive experience while DTS true volume ensures a consistent comfortable volume level delivering a more enjoyable experience. Movies, music, and games all sound great on this soundbar
- 95 dB fills the room with crystal clear sound
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Easy upgrade that boosts sound with a powerful punch
- Premium audio with DTS Studio SoundTM, DTS Tru Volume TM and DTS TruSurroundTM
- Easy Setup
- Size: 29.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 inches
- Weight: 4.50 pounds
- Channels: 2.0
- 1-year warranty
10. Wohome Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofer
Wohome TV Soundbar has a unique curvature look and a metal grill on the front. The device has buttons on the side for power and volume controls. It supports Bluetooth, aux and optical input as connectivity options.
Wohome TV soundbar has a 2.1 channel configuration, featuring a built-in subwoofer. The 97dB speakers are a great feature since it is loud enough for small rooms and the sound is crystal clear with next to none distortion when cranked up.
The 2 front 20W speakers and 1 sub-range speaker with DSP technology allows for virtual surround sound experience completely immersing you in movies and games.
Music also sounds great on this soundbar relative to your average TV speakers. There are different sound modes that allow you to adjust bass and treble to your liking. The Wohome TV soundbar is a great competitor and deserves a spot on our list of top 10 best soundbars under $100.
- 2.1 Channel Soundbar: Enjoy 97 dB of room-filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion
- 4 Sound Mode: designed with DSP Technology, support 4 sound modes including movie, news, music default sound mode, what’s more, default mode can adjust bass and treble
- Wired and Wireless: support wireless Bluetooth 5.0, supply optical cable and AUX cable for wired connection
- Great Customer Service
- Size: 32.00 x 3.00 x 4.00 inches
- Weight: 5.19 pounds
- Wired input: Optical, RCA, AUX
- USB music playback
If you enjoy watching movies, playing games or listening to music on your TV, then investing in a good soundbar is a smart idea. If you do not have a sufficient budget to get high-end soundbars, then fret not. We’ve got a list of top 10 best soundbars under $100 that you can buy now. You will be able to feel rumbling explosions, serene music, and unforgettable gaming experience.
You can also conduct your own research and find out if there are other options on the market more suitable to your needs. Do let us know if we missed a soundbar that you think deserves a spot on this list. Your suggestions are highly valued as it helps other readers just like you to make the right decision.