Music is the secret remedy to all your heart’s problems. Ever plugged in those earphones and felt those tunes slowly heal your worries? Many of us have experienced that.
Moreover, you can pick up calls and talk without bringing the phone out of your pocket. This is very useful while you are driving or working in the office, kitchen or your garden.
But Anatomy of your body can be a great disappointment at times though you shouldn’t be ashamed of it. If your ears are small, your search for the best wireless earbuds for small ears begins.
Because the trouble is a pain at a whole other level. The buds fall off, the sound is not up to the mark, you have to keep adjusting then and also the skin around your ear canal starts to crack and turn red.
To avoid all this you should get earbuds for small ear canals. There are several wireless earbuds for small ears in the market and it’s often a tiring task to choose the best. If you have the cash ready and you are all set to invest, you might as well do it in the top one.
BEST WIRELESS EARBUDS FOR ALL EARS
When you are dealing with music, it becomes essential that you go for earbuds that have the right bass, give good speech clarity and also have longer durability. Keeping all this in mind, this list is created to guide you towards the best in the market.
1. Jabra Elite Sports Earbuds
These earphones have everything covered and make sure that you get the best music experience. Not only are they going to pay keen attention to your size issues but also help in keeping you healthy.
The 3 size design with ear gel and foam tips will help them easily slide into your ears and they stare even if you run a marathon or drive your bike at a good speed.
The quality of the calls is satisfying and you can talk for long hours without fearing the technical interruptions. On a whole, these earbuds can be your economical solution to the small ear problem
- It comes with 2 lithium metal batteries.
- Noise cancellation technology.
- 4.5 hours of continuous usage.
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity.
- 13.5 hours extended usage with charging case.
- IP67 Waterproof design.
- Ear gels and foam tips for a good fit.
- Fitness tracking ability – measures heart rate
- Two earbuds work in union.
- Measures heart rate through the app.
- Allows 4.5 hours of continued usage.
- Waterproof design.
- Fits in-ears well.
- As charge decreases, bass power also reduces.
- A bit on the pricey end.
- Will appear bulky on the ears.
2. Samsung Gear IconX
Samsung is known to deliver the best and the same applies to these wireless earbuds as well. You will be genuinely surprised by seeing how great they really are.
They are small and fit in perfectly into your small ear canals and there is no compromise when it comes to the quality of the sound.
With increased battery life, the earbuds can be the perfect travel companions. It works well for iOS users and Android lovers as well.
The streaming of music and selection of songs is made easier by giving commands through Google voice. With just a snap of your fingers or a simple swipe, you can control the playlist and listen to your favourite grooving tunes.
- Bluetooth v4.2 connectivity.
- It detects heart rate, speed and distance travelled while running.
- It provides multiple ear tips in the box.
- 4GB in-built storage to save up to 1000 songs.
- Accepts command from Google voice or Bixby.
- Sweatproof, waterproof.
- Up to 7 hours of music time and continuous phone conversation of 4 hours.
- On the move charging case – 340 – mAh Battery.
- Very good battery life.
- Work with iOS and Android.
- Several fit-in ear tips given.
- Has internal storage to save songs.
- Gestures to control calls and music will take time to understand.
- The distance is not measured accurately.
- Fitness benefits that require the Samsung app are not available for iOS users.
3. Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones
Unlike the usual wireless pods, this one comes with a wire that connects the two earpieces. This might seem like discomfort for a few people but if you can deal with it, the earphones are terrific.
The music has a feel to it and you can use it for a long time without worrying about the charge. The extended battery life will keep you entertained for a longer time.
The ear pods are small and sufficient to fit into small ear canals as well and they do not fall off while you do your work.
The ear hooks will make sure of that. Their best quality is their flexibility and how you can navigate through your music without retrieving your phone from your pockets. The killer combination of red and black colors is too attractive to ignore.
- The strong battery life of 12 hours.
- It has Apple’s W1 chip that improves sound efficiency.
- Top-class Bluetooth connectivity.
- Fast charging technology.
- Compatible with Siri and follows voice commands.
- It comes with 4 different ear fit tips.
- Take calls with Mic installed during manufacture.
- Comes with ear hooks and 4 different sized ear tips.
- Waterproof and useful during the workout.
- Good battery back up.
- Great Bluetooth connectivity.
- Useful for both Android and iOS users.
- The wire connecting two earpieces might be disturbing for few.
- Pricey than its other counterparts in the market.
4. Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds
These wireless earbuds did create quite a stir when they were first launched into the market. They were a breath of fresh air for those who weren’t satisfied with the ones that were already available.
Not to forget their brilliant colour and beautiful look. They add a touch of class and elegance to your daily attire.
These earbuds have impressive features that enable noise cancellation and create an ambience that suits the surroundings you are in.
Be it the inside of your car or a crowded street, the sound adjustment will allow you to enjoy uninterrupted music experience for a very long time.
- 11 hours of uninterrupted usage.
- Quick charge – 3 minutes of charge gives 1-hour usage.
- One internal microphone and two external microphones.
- 3 size ear gels for easy fitting.
- Ambient aware to keep you in touch with your surroundings.
- Good quality speaker system and booster driver for good bass.
- Qi Compatible wireless charger for instant charging.
- Simple touch to change the song or control volume.
- Android and iOS compatibility.
- It comes with 2 Lithium-ion batteries.
- Good noise cancellation.
- Ear gels for fitting small ear canals.
- Bass boost is great.
- Bluetooth connectivity will shift from device to device automatically.
- Long durability.
- Clear voice clarity during calls.
- Safe during driving because of Ambience Aware.
- Ambience Aware is too sensitive and can get irritating.
- The bass is better in Apple AirPods.
- Need to handle controls gently otherwise it completely pauses.
5. Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones
This is the variant of Powerbeats Earphones that most of us will fall in love with. Unlike the previously mentioned earphones, these do not have a wire connecting the two earpieces.
The earpods are gorgeous and fit in perfectly into your tiny ears. The soft design will treat your ear space with love and you won’t feel the strain against the walls of your ears even on using them for a long time.
You don’t have to keep adjusting them repeatedly during the listening period. Their durability, high-performance and interesting look will draw you towards them.
Most importantly, they have great connectivity and the sound is soothing and satisfying to your ears.
- More than 24 hours of hearing time with charge box.
- Apple H1 chip for good sound quality.
- Class 1 Bluetooth connectivity.
- For both iOS and Android phones.
- A 5-minute charge gives 1.5 hours of functional time.
- Ear hooks enable good attachment to the ear.
- Very low draining of charge.
- The clarity of speech in calls is terrific.
- The sound quality of music is on par with Apple AirPods.
- Simple and inconspicuous design.
- Disturbing heavy bass.
- Not suitable for noisy areas.
- A little pricey.
6. SENSO Bluetooth Earphones
Experience the joy of clear and transparent music that will make you say to its tunes. These earphones bring in the best melody experience to all the music lovers.
It will be like you are being pulled into a world of peace and ecstasy. And the same thing applies to your party tunes that will boost beautifully into your ears.
The buds are suitable to fit into smaller ears so you don’t have to worry about them falling off. Moreover, the connectivity is top-notch and movement will not disconnect these earphones.
The ear hooks will make sure that they stay in their place for a longer time. These are great for those people who do not mind that connecting wire from one ear to the other.
- Connectivity through Bluetooth 4.1.
- Has an IPX-7 Waterproof guarantee and safe for the workout.
- Silicone, Gel Flex earbuds, and hooks to enable a good fit.
- Run-on included Lithium polymer batteries – 85 mAh.
- 8 hours of continuous usage.
- CVC 6.0 Sound suppression ability – Inconspicuous noise cancellation.
- Connects to devices with a maximum distance of 30 feet.
- Micro USB charging option.
- Fit in easily into the ears.
- Very simple ear hooks that stay hidden.
- Very good for gym, workout or running.
- Controls are very easy to figure out.
- Good connectivity.
- Noise cancellation could be better.
- The sound quality is above average.
- The calls are disrupted when the charge is low.
7. Vislla Wireless Earbuds
After a lot of searching and experimenting, these earbuds will seem like a boon in disguise. They have a sexy look to them and the sleek black colour will make you fall in love with them.
The over the ear design somehow adds a professional touch to them and they will be great on both men and women. The sound quality is to die for and you can quickly receive calls on it too.
They are available at a very low cost when compared to their counterparts in the market. Moreover, you are getting some terrific features at a very economical bargain.
They can be used in the gym and also during your slow walk by the beach.
- HD Stereo quality sound.
- IPX5 Waterproof design.
- Automatic single step pairing.
- Follow Siri’s Commands.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- CVC 8.0 Sound suppression.
- 110mAh capacity battery enables 8 hours of listening time – more than 24 hours with charge case.
- Ear hooks enable good fit-in.
- 3 pairs of ear caps along with the package.
- Deep bass is very satisfying.
- Ear Hook prevents accidental falling.
- Waterproof and sweatproof.
- Beautiful Stereo quality sound.
- Voice clarity during calls is great.
- Controlling the volume on the run is challenging.
- No automatic turn off when you place them back in the case.
8. Purity True Wireless Earbuds
This one can give a tough competition to all the branded counterparts that are taking over the market. If you fail to recognize this masterpiece then you are at an obvious loss.
These earbuds might seem like a cheap alternative but they give a stellar performance when it comes to delivering high-quality music.
They have all the right features that will keep you hooked to them. Moreover, they do a brilliant job of staying stuck in your ears even if you have small ear canals that usually kick the earbuds out.
Unlike the other disasters, these wireless earbuds are a hit.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity.
- Micro USB Charging.
- Flashlight indication on pairing with the device.
- The charging case has 4 LED indications which tell the status of the charge.
- 4 hours continuous usage time – 14 hours with charging case
- IPX5 waterproof design
- Comes with 3 different ear tips for good insertion into ears
- Very pleasant and high-quality sound.
- Easily fit into smaller ear canals.
- LED light indication gives good charging experience.
- Suitable for gym use.
- Lower battery life.
- The phone calls drain charge a little quickly.
9. ENACFIRE F1 Wireless Earbuds
The main advantage of these earbuds is their comfort. They are cute, small and this compact design does a good job to keep you comfortable even after using them for a very long time.
They fit in easily into small ears as well and that is why they found their place on this list. They definitely raise the standards of music and give a tough competition to other non-branded earbuds and headphones.
While this one does have its own share of ups and downs, I think it is a great choice at such a low cost.
- Playtime of up to 8 hours.
- Qualcomm chip for good sound quality.
- CVC 8.0 Noise cancellation.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- Installed apt-X high tech, supports 3D sound.
- Touch sensors to control volume and song change.
- IPX8 Waterproof design.
- Decent design.
- Fits in great into small ears as well.
- Reduced stress on the walls of ears.
- High-quality 3D stereo sound.
- Battery life is true to the promise.
- Connectivity is not up to the mark.
- High volume will change sound quality.
10. AUKEY True Wireless Earbuds
These are the earbuds that won’t disappoint you. They have a terrific design that will make you swoon. Also, you will start to suggest them to others.
The sound quality is too good and you can feel the beats even in a crowded environment. The improved features will make sure that you have a decent call experience without frowning every two minutes to understand the other person on the line.
They make sure that you are not abandoned during your gym sessions. No amount of sweat is going to slow their working.
- USB – Type C Quick charging.
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity.
- 5 hours continuous usage with up to 25 hours use with charging box.
- IPX4 Waterproof.
- Simple touch control to navigate through songs.
- Automatic and quick reconnection.
- Fits in perfectly into ears.
- Affordable cost.
- Good stem design.
- It cannot equalize sound.
- The controls are hard to manage for volume changing.
11. TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds
I would say this is the closest relative to the Apple AirPods in the non-branded category. They have a brilliant sound quality that keeps me hooked to them for a long time. And the time just flies when you have them on your ears.
Their connectivity is spectacular and they are very comfortable in your ears. I can assure the same for the ones who have small ears as well.
The battery life also supports your love for them and keeps them alive for a long time. The design is unlike the usual and great thought is put into making them.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- Supports HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP Bluetooth profiles.
- IPX8 waterproof build.
- Supports in-call stereo background sound.
- Top-notch HD and 3D stereo sound quality.
- Micro USB charge.
- 6 hours continuous play with extended 24 hours with charging box.
- Automatic and quick pairing.
- On par with the Apple performance.
- Fit into small ear canals as well.
- Terrific sound boost.
- Wired USB charging.
12. Boltune Bluetooth V5.0 in-Ear Stereo Wireless Earbuds
Last but not the least, these wireless earbuds are very efficient in entertaining you wherever you go. They are loyal to their owners and do not abandon them mid-way.
The battery life is great and that is why they manage to stick around a lot. The sound quality is soothing to the ears and they sit in well in the hollow portion of your small ear canals.
- CVC 8.0 Sound cancellation.
- Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity.
- IPX7 Waterproof and sweatproof guarantee.
- A maximum of 50 feet Bluetooth range.
- A combined 34 hours playing time – Minimum of 6 hours.
- USB Type – C quick charge.
- Built-in mic.
- 6mm speakers.
- Comfortable in the ears.
- Good sound quality.
- The speaker bass boost is great.
- The battery life is very good.
- Very rare lag of audio while watching HD videos.
Buyer’s Guide: How To Choose The Best Wireless Earbuds For Small Ears
When you are buying earbuds or earphones, there are certain factors that you need to consider. Going into the market blindly and buying anything randomly can cause major regrets later. Here are a few tips for you to make the shopping experience eventful.
Changeable Ear Tips
The custom ear tips might not be suitable for your small ear canals. That is why you should go for those earbuds that come with changeable ear tips based on your custom preferences.
Angled Ear Tips
When you see how your ears are shaped, they are not straight. There is a low side dip that your earbuds should mimic to not fall off from your ears. This will help you keep them on for a long time even while running.
Imagine walking in the park and there is a sudden shower from above. Or you are working out and the trickling sweat is dangerously close to your ears. To avoid damage in such conditions, you should go for waterproof options.
The hooks will make sure that your earbuds are in place even if you move around a lot. They will prevent unwanted disturbance in the music quality that is caused when your buds move or the connecting wire brushes against clothing
Even if you toss your phone away at a decent distance, the music should still maintain its quality. The connectivity has a lot to do with your call quality as well so go for the best one.
Silicone and foam tips
These will maintain the needed comfort after they are inserted into the ear. They are soft against your canal and you can happily push in the buds deeper.
If you put in proper efforts, it is not rocket science to find the best wireless earbuds for small ears. The marketers and designers are aware of these discomforts and that is why these brilliant earbuds for small ear canals are made. Now that you have the entire information, choose the one that best fits your requirements.